State & Local
STATE AND LOCAL
State & Local governments are working diligently to provide better support and service to their constituents.
Improving Outcomes through Modernization
State and local agencies are being expected to do more with less. While budgets continue to face pressure, the need to modernize existing infrastructure and systems is only growing. State and local agencies across the US spend over $100 billion per year on information systems. Public leaders must make decisions on where to invest in technology and how to create a culture of service and change.
How we help
BIAS partners with state and local agencies to better manage their infrastructure and information systems to provide better service to their constituents. Our team of experienced professionals can help you develop a road map to modernize your technical architecture, applications and data to provide the very best programs and services to your constituents – and do so with an eye toward cost containment and optimizing your return on investment. We can also help you outsource IT functions, as appropriate, to help reduce headcount and costs.
Agencies we work with
BIAS delivers strategic guidance and technical support to a variety of state and local agency sectors, including:
- Health and Human Services
- Energy and utilities
- Higher education
- Water resources
- Retirement systems
- Corrections and rehabilitation
- Public safety
Powerful Contract Vehicles
BIAS manages a wide array Government Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs) and agency-specific contract vehicles that lower prices through volume discounts and streamline procurement for the solutions and services public sector agencies need to succeed. Learn more about our Public Sector Contract Vehicles here.
Learn more about BIAS’ Public Sector expertise and clients:
- About BIAS Public Sector Overview
- BIAS Value Proposition (Public Sector)
- View our case study on how we transformed critical business functions for a major west coast port city in CA – on time and on budget
- View our case study on a cross-platform Application Modernization and Database Consolidation for a leading public research university
- View our case study on the technology solution we delivered for the fourth largest county in the state of California
- View our case study on the BIAS TruNorth Assessment we delivered for one of the leading providers of publicly funded housing in the U.S.