Find Your Opportunity
We recognize that our team members are our greatest asset and we’re proud of the fact that the best and brightest in the business are building their careers at BIAS.
Recognized for our technical expertise and corporate culture, BIAS is honored to have received many high-profile workplace awards including Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Best Places to Work in Atlanta, and Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Atlanta’s Healthiest Employer. Learn more about our awards & expertise.
Our team members enjoy a fun and creative work environment that embraces diversity and celebrates achievements with numerous employee appreciation events. Ready to join our amazing team?
· Applicants should have approx. 8 years of Oracle SOA suite experience and 1-2 years in Oracle Integration Cloud(OIC) ideally with integration to/from Oracle Cloud Applications.
- Knowledge and experience of Oracle or nonOracle Cloud Integration strategies and implementation.
- Desired skills include OIC integrations with Oracle SaaS Applications like CPQ,SalesCloud,CommerceCloud,ERP Cloud etc.
- Able to perform complex problem solving and should be comfortable working according to company policies and processes
- Good business analysis and strong technology skills.
- Experience in working as part of external/internal virtual team or alone as required by priorities
- The ability to work in a collaborative and energetic environment with other technology and business disciplines
- Coding and design experience taking consideration application performance, transaction management, capacity planning, non-functional requirements
- Proven delivery experience in several of the following technology areas, in order of importance:
- SOA Suite 11g/12c
- OSB 11g/12c
- Oracle Application Integration Architecture(AIA) for Communications : Order To Cash PIP
- Weblogic Server 11g/12c
- Must have good troubleshooting, debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Experience in various SDLC lifecycle phases including requirements gathering, analysis and design, build, deployment, testing and support
BIAS Corporation, an elite Oracle Platinum-level Partner and global systems integrator servicing both commercial and public-sector clients with primary offices in Atlanta, Denver, Washington DC, Hyderabad, and Bangalore is looking for an Oracle Cloud Project Management with additional experience in Oracle Cloud Finance modules (Preferable).
In this role, you will provide business process consulting & application solution leadership along with supporting our strategic Cloud initiatives.
Below is a description of the job and requirements:
Must have Skills
Oracle Cloud Project Management and Oracle Cloud Financial Management (Preferable).
Hands-on Cloud modules implementation is a MUST.
Worked on various modules of Finance (AP or AR or FA in Finance Cloud)
Must be a strong communicator
Willing to travel
Interact with client for understanding the business requirements
Design the end state solution, interact with other teams for development of solution and work closely with client for testing and solution sign-off; Cloud integration strategies.
Lead the team for end to end execution of the Oracle Cloud ERP projects
Design and lead any practice initiatives for development of ERP cloud business solutions
Leading Familiarization Workshops.
Cloud data conversion toolsets.
Identify & communicate change management impacts.
Run Cloud validation cycles and work with BIAS clients to help them adopt best practice processes, enabled by Oracle PFM Cloud
Support BIAS customers to identify process and organization impact of the change on their business.
Support customer workshops and customers in business transformation enabled by Oracle Cloud products
Work as a link between the business stakeholders and BIAS Solution Configuration team, to ensure product configuration meets customer requirements
Run the Train-the-Trainer sessions during Cloud deployment
Bangalore or Hyderabad
Must Have Skills : Oracle SaaS Project Financial Management Cloud Lead, Oracle Projects.
Role and Responsibilities
Leading Familiarization Workshops;
gathering, populating & loading Cloud Configuration toolsets;
design & build of Cloud Reporting;
Cloud integration strategies;
Cloud data conversion toolsets;
identifying & communicating change management impacts;
running Cloud validation cycles; and
managing a Functional Financial team using an Agile project implementation approach.
Oracle Project Financial Management Cloud hands-on implementation experience is a MUST
Worked on various modules in PFM (Project Costing, Project Controls, Project Billing, Project Contracts)
Working with BIAS clients to help them adopt Best practice processes, enabled by Oracle PFM Cloud
Supporting BIAS customers to identify process and organization impact of the change on their business.
Supporting customer workshops and customers in business transformation enabled by Oracle Cloud products
Work as a link between the business stakeholders and BIAS Solution Configuration team, ensuring product configuration meets customer requirements
Running Familiarization Workshops, validation cycles and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) sessions
Running the Train-the-Trainer sessions during Cloud deployment
Must be a strong communicator
· Strong Technical experience in Oracle Fusion All Modules.
· Hands -on experience in Fusion reporting tools like BI publisher
· Should have working experience in fusion implementation projects
· Hands-on experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Data conversions, interfaces, BI publisher reports
· Requirement Gathering - taking functional specifications from users. Support and troubleshooting of the existing developed applications.
· Database Structure Design - Database structure design for tables, views, sequences, synonyms and database triggers etc.
· Application Development - Development of forms and reports, Creation of SQL packages, functions and procedures.
· Integration and interfacing - Integration of customized application with Oracle standard application modules.
Oracle R12 Technical Consultant (EBS R12):
• 8+ years of minimum experience
• Must have done Oracle R12 upgrades, including R12.2.9 (Online patching related retrofit for CEMLIs)
• Should have strong OAF skills
• Should have done technical development and high-level functional analysis across multiple Supply chain modules out of: Inventory, Procure to Pay, Purchase Order, Order Management, (PO, OM, INV, ASO) etc.
• Strong communication skills and ability to execute projects independently
We offer a diverse variety of programs and perks that help our team members maintain a healthy work-life balance including Flex PTO, 401k matching program and Fitness Reimbursements through Incenfit. Click below to learn more.
Our company culture is built on collaboration, inclusion, high performance, and growth. Discover our team member experience.
The BIAS Leadership Team is dedicated to ensuring we meet and exceed customer expectations, strengthen strategic partnerships and create an inspiring workplace for team members.