Speed Deployments. Lower Costs. Reduce Risk.
Designed, engineered and tested to work together, Oracle Engineered Systems combine best-of-breed hardware and software components with leading edge innovations – and are pre-built and optimized out-of-the-box to speed deployments, lower costs and reduce risk. Explore the tabs below to see how BIAS can help you get the most out of Oracle Engineered Systems.
BIAS has superior expertise in implementing Oracle Engineered Systems, which encapsulate databases, storage, networking and clustering software into one appliance to enable dramatically faster deployment times with highly available integration possible in hours rather than days or weeks. We know exactly how to harness the extreme performance designed into every Oracle Engineered System to help commercial enterprises and public sector agencies reduce risk and lower costs. As Oracle standardizes components in its Engineered Systems, software and hardware upgrades are automatic and predictable. BIAS customers also benefit from the smaller footprint that goes along with a less complicated IT environment, which can be easily enabled by consolidating workloads from several machines onto a single Engineered System that is faster, less expensive and easier to manage. Contact us to learn more.
BIAS has helped hundreds of organizations capitalize on the power of Oracle Engineered Systems. On behalf of a large supply chain logistics company, BIAS recently demonstrated the ability to install multiple, fully configured RAC database clusters in only hours using the Oracle Database Appliance.
BIAS specializes in Oracle Engineered Systems. From an infrastructure perspective, BIAS has significant experience using virtualization techniques possible with SPARC SuperCluster, the Oracle Big Data Appliance, and the Oracle Database Appliance. In particular, BIAS has developed custom capabilities in enabling HA and backup of Oracle Exadata using ZFS, securing SPARC SuperCluster according to Department of Defense (DOD) standards, and integrating the Oracle Database Appliance with both Linux and Windows. BIAS often utilizes the following featured products in our Engineered System engagements:
- Oracle Exadata Database Machine
- Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud
- Oracle SuperCluster
- Oracle Database Appliance
- Oracle Exalytics In-Memory Machine
- Oracle Big Data Appliance
- Sun ZFS Storage Appliance
- Oracle Enterprise Linux
BIAS has achieved the following certifications, specializations and awards due to their Engineered Systems expertise:
- Oracle Specialized in Exadata Database Machine Models X2-2 and X2-8
- Oracle Specialized in Oracle Exadata Database Machine
- Oracle Specialized in Oracle Database Appliance
- Oracle Specialized in Exalogic Elastic Cloud X2-2
- Oracle North America Titan Award for Hardware Momentum
- Oracle North America Titan Award for Red Stack Solution
- BIAS Exadata Fast Track Start-Up Pack
- BIAS Service Offerings for Exadata
- BIAS Architecture Migration and Road Mapping Service – SQL Server to Exadata