Infrastructure as a Service
Inspire Innovation with BIAS Infrastructure as a Service
Put leading-edge Oracle technology into the hands of your team while freeing them from maintenance hassles with BIAS Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). You gain direct access to BIAS’ virtualized infrastructure to expand compute and storage capacity on demand and inspire innovation without the up-front capital costs of cloud computing. Explore our IaaS offerings and capabilities in the tabs below and contact us to learn more.
Bypass the costs and complexities of virtualization and cloud computing with BIAS Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). With IaaS, you can leverage BIAS’ superior cloud infrastructure, including virtual server space, optimized network connections and scalable storage, to expand compute capacity on-demand, ensure system redundancy and free your staff to focus on what matters most. There is no need to purchase and maintain cloud infrastructure or pay licensing fees. Ideal for new and expanding organizations, BIAS IaaS lets you pay for and access the infrastructure you need as you go. You make the choice to manage systems yourself or rely on BIAS Managed Services to oversee servers, LANs, load balancing and more. Our highly-certified cloud experts can help you plan for new initiatives, launch and host private or hybrid clouds, virtualize your current data center or network, and manage critical applications via IaaS. With no single point of failure and the highest levels of security, BIAS’ enterprise-ready IaaS provides the flexibility, scalability and stability required for take full advantage of cloud now.
BIAS provides the following featured services via our Infrastructure as a Service offering:
- Cloud Consulting & Assessments
- Cloud & Data Center Hosting
- Networking Fabric
- Load Balancing
- IP Addresses
- Virtual Location Area Networks (VLANs)
- Software & Middleware
- Managed Services
- 24x7x365 Support
Learn more about BIAS Infrastructure as-a-Service offerings.
- View our case study of the Oracle Cloud solution we delivered for a leading American Office Supplies Retailer
- View our case study of the manufacturing technology solution we delivered for a leading producer and supplier of industrial minerals
- EBS Migration to Oracle Cloud (OCI) Expertise
- View our case study of the Oracle Cloud (OCI) solution we implemented for a leading producer of steel in the U.S.