Superior Financial Focus
BIAS helps banking, financial services and insurance organizations address emerging industry trends and successfully implement technologies that optimize existing investments, improve information assurance programs, empower secure collaboration and ensure compliance. We’re here to help you simplify management of increasingly complex IT infrastructure and stay ahead of evolving compliance and security requirements driven by Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI, Basel III, EMIR and Dodd-Frank regulations. Our highly-certified experts have worked with financial services organizations of all sizes and understand the industry challenges unique to finance. We know that you have fewer resources and are likely dealing with disparate IT systems, strategies, core data models and data sets, along with massive amounts of structured and unstructured data, all of which must be consolidated and harnessed to power performance and real-time decision-making. Plus, we know exactly how to solve those issues with advanced IT solutions, superior financial focus and proven industry expertise. Contact us to learn how you can capitalize on our financial industry expertise and customized financial services IT solutions today.
With BIAS, you have an Oracle Platinum Partner with more than 30 advanced Oracle Specialties on your side. We are not only qualified to design, implement and manage the latest IT solutions, but also provide an array of technical core capabilities to move your financial services organization forward, including (but not limited to):
- Security: Secure data in motion and at rest, thwart attacks from internal and external threats, and fulfill access compliance for PCI, IA, SOX and more.
- Big Data: Reduce risk, combat fraud, retain customers and speed real-time decision making with Big Data technology and advanced analytics.
- IT Consolidation: Lower costs, simplify IT and reduce your data center footprint by up to 75 percent.
- Friendly Audits and Purchasing Guidance: Look to BIAS as your one-stop-shop for Oracle purchasing, licensing and IT asset management guidance.
- Custom Development: BIAS designs, builds and supports currency exchange, credit card processing and secure collaboration solutions.
- Portals & Content Management: Easily manage documentation and collaborate internally with business users in secure environment.
- Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing: Enhance Business Intelligence capabilities and Data Warehouse capacity with consumer and commercial banking solutions for core financials, loan operations and evaluation, insurance policy and claims management systems and more.
Key Customer Benefits
- Establish and Maintain Transparency to Meet Evolving Compliance Requirements
- Simplify Enterprise-wide Management, Integration and Federation of Data
- Protect Information Assets and Defend Against Fraud and Identity Theft
- Make Big Data Manageable, Empower Real-Time Decision Making and Enable a 360-Degree View of Customers
- Mitigate Risk with Secure Collaboration, Enterprise Identity and Access Governance Technologies
Focused Financial Industry Expertise
BIAS works with a wide range of financial services organizations, from small-to-large and regional-to-global, implementing technologies that support growth, innovation and secure collaboration. We have driven positive business outcomes for financial industry leaders, including SunTrust, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Citibank, ADP, Bank United, BBVA, Regions, Transamerica and Santander among others. Our key industry specializations and expertise include:
- Mobile Banking Security that Works on Any Device
- Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) for Exa-Systems – Delivering the Highest Performance with Reduced Total Cost of Ownership for Your OFSAA
- Currency Exchange Systems Reference Architectures
- Real-Time Business Intelligence from Heterogeneous Systems
- Oracle E-Business Suite Solutions Specific to the Financial Industry
- 360-Degree Customer Sentiment with Pre-Built Data Models and Dashboards
- Fraud Detection Tracking in Real Time with Easy-to-Use and Understand Dashboards